CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

8.0

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Nov 032015

Trailblazer LS 3.2V6

The rear window on our Trailblazer has blown out 2 times. First time was in January of 2014 opened back hatch shut it turned around and it just blew out...could not find a replacement then. Found one after couple months.. Now the 2nd time my wife had drove it to work parked was at work an hour and a coworker came in said your rear window just blew out.. this was Nov.3rd of 2015. Glass dealer could not find a replacement..so we found one from a used dealer and had it replaced.. what the neck is going on with this.? Has checked different sites we are not the only ones that this has happened to. Is this a defect from factory and we have not been told about. What happens when we can't get another glass or someone gets hurt. I'm not rich and can't keep fixing this or buy a new S.U.V. I'm not sorry I bought this yet but it's getting close and I would not pass it off on someone else but if Chevy wants to step up and help or reimburse me I may buy another Chevy.but for now this is the one I have.HELP...

- , paoli, USA