- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 34 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 37 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 42 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
Worst 2004 Trailblazer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear window doesn't open3
- rear window wiper will not work3
- wipers will not shut off3
- rear window washer not working1
- window blew out1
- window switch shorted out/caught fire1
- windows not working properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls7
- NHTSA: Visibility5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.