- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 4 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 39 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 70 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
Worst 2004 Trailblazer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear window doesn't open3
- rear window wiper will not work3
- wipers will not shut off3
- rear window washer not working1
- window blew out1
- window switch shorted out/caught fire1
- windows not working properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls7
- NHTSA: Visibility5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.