Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jul 112010

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer, right rear tire blew out. Unit lost control and traveled off the left side of the road striking the cement median barrier. (Ohio traffic crash report # 10-0333-91) updated 08/06/10 updated 09/09/10. The consumer stated he drove over some debris in the road which caused the tire blow out. Updated voq 09/14/10

- Chicago, IL, USA

Oct 012009

Tread separates from tire - Continental Contitrac 245/65/R17 dot A38T bmr & A38T BM5 I had 4 of these tires do this. Not only have I/will I have to replace the tires, but I also have vehicle damage. Continental has thusfar only provided a $50 credit toward the first replacement tire. I have one more of these tires on my truck right now. We paid $500 for two new tires in Utah in the middle of the night, in the middle of nothing else. I'm so frustrated and had no relief! what can be done for this??

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Apr 182008

My Continental tires are worn after only 3 years without excessive wear or extreme conditions. I drive a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. I will have to replace all of them soon to keep my family and myself safe. I have a friend with the same Continental tires on the same vehicle. She has had to replace her tires and I think her vehicle is a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer. A few weeks ago, one tire simply shredded to pieces as she drove along on the expressway. I noticed there was an accident in orlando, fl with a GMC Envoy in which a blown tire was reported as the reason for the accident in which the vehicle flipped and trapped a teenager inside. I am really concerned about these tires and would like for someone to take a serious look at the quality before more lives are endangered. I don't know what type tires are on the GMC but since they are similar vehicles, I assume the tires are probably similar.

- Cordova, TN, USA