Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: There are serious power steering concerns for the Traverse. Data shows that owners are having a difficult time with their power steering quitting, particularly at low speeds.

2010 Chevrolet Traverse lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chevrolet Traverse:

2010 Chevrolet Traverse Owner Comments

Aug 282014

Traverse 6-cyl

Dash lamp backlighting goes dim intermittently. Dealer could not duplicate. No repair performed. Also complained about a one-time incident where, when entering a dark garage from sunlight, headlights did not come on. No action taken.

- Sherman, TX, USA

Jan 032013

Traverse 6-cyl

I bought this vehicle in October 2012. After driving for a while I noticed a funny sound coming from the steering wheel. I took it to for an oil change and was informed my power steering was leaking. I called the dealer and informed them of the issue. Due to having the vehicle over 30 days they would not repair it they stated I could use the extended warranty I purchased. I was not happy with the decision and they paid half of the deductible. So some months later I started having issues with turning corners and into my parking lot. The steering wheel would lock up and I had to use everything in me to turn the wheel. This is very concerning and scary. It is almost a year and I have had 2 recalls on this vehicle. The headlight has blown out. The interior lights have stopped working and I am not happy with this Chevy Traverse. I called Chevrolet customer service and they said before I talk with someone I have to take the truck to a dealer and have them diagnose the problem and I have to pay for the diagnosis. They also said that they are not aware of the problem and there is no warranty at this time for the power steering only for the 2 recalls. I think we should file a class action against Chevrolet. This is ridiculous that we are all having the same issues and there has not been a recall yet. Lives are at risk with these types of problems.

- Lancaster, PA, USA