- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 14 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 26 days ago
1999 Chrysler 300M
Worst 1999 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery not keeping charge1
- car won't start1
- moonroof is stuck open1
- turn key get nothing not even dash gauges1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 1999 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.