- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 32 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 67 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
1999 Chrysler 300M
Worst 1999 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery not keeping charge1
- car won't start1
- moonroof is stuck open1
- turn key get nothing not even dash gauges1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 1999 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.