- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 3 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 16 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 22 days ago
1999 Chrysler 300M
Worst 1999 300M steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tierod broke2
- steering locks up1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion19
- NHTSA: Steering15
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 1999 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.