5.0

2000 Chrysler 300M electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler 300M:

2000 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Nov 092004

300M

I've had this problem since I bought my car in 2003. ALL the interior lights will randomly start flickering off & on and do so for maybe 2 minutes then stop. It happens more in cold weather and has done so every fall/winter for five years now. It's so spuratic, there's no way I can have anyone check it. Only once has it totally turned off the headlights too. Now that was scary!!

- , Toccoa, GA, USA

Dec 042007

300M LX 3.2L V6

Well, the problem with my car didn't just start today. I first noticed the problem back around September of 2006. All of my exterior and interior lights, including the dash- board, would flash off/on at any given random time. I could be driving, or the car could be completely off. I mean, it causes people to stop because they think I may signaling for help when I'm driving. I have taken it to a couple different mechanics for diagnosis. However, it could never be diagnosed because the problem doesn't occur by the time I can get it to someone to look at it. The only time I've noticed that it doesn't happen is when I turn the light switch from auto lights. Doesn anyone have an answer to this problem?

- , Ft Benning, GA, USA