- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 3 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 38 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 71 days ago
2000 Chrysler 300M
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2000 300M wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rims are badly corroded and do not hold air3
- bad wheel bearings1
- tires randomly lose air for not apparent reason1
- NHTSA: Tires10
- NHTSA: Wheels9
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 9
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section3
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2000 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.