- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 9 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 14 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 22 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 28 days ago
2000 Chrysler 300M
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2000 300M wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rims are badly corroded and do not hold air3
- bad wheel bearings1
- tires randomly lose air for not apparent reason1
- NHTSA: Tires10
- NHTSA: Wheels9
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 9
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section3
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2000 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.