- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 23 days ago
2000 Chrysler 300M
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2000 300M wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rims are badly corroded and do not hold air3
- bad wheel bearings1
- tires randomly lose air for not apparent reason1
- NHTSA: Tires10
- NHTSA: Wheels9
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 9
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section3
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2000 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.