- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 16 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
Worst 2001 PT Cruiser steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering fluid leak1
- steering broke, the rack and pinion1
- vehicle regurgitates p/s fluid on cold weather startup1
- NHTSA: Steering23
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...10
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System8
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.