- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 5 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 12 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 13 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
Worst 2001 PT Cruiser suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front end suspension failure2
- makes a clicking noise2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm20
- NHTSA: Suspension19
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.