- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 10 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 30 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 45 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Rear Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,811 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.