1. remove all power locks!!!! (1 reports)
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jul 042010

PT Cruiser Limited 4 cyl

a few months after i purchased the car in 2007. I took my infant to the sitters. normally while the car is running the doors won't lock unless u reach a certain speed. That day the car was in park...all the door unlocked for unloading entertainment for my baby. I returned to the car to retrieve my baby. The doors were locked, keys in ignition, car running....BABY IN THE BACKSEAT!!! The car randomly will lock and unlock itself even today at random times....after you unlock the door, in traffic, even in park with keys in your pocket!!! I know its electrical...dunno where to begin. I almost starting to think its possessed! lets not mention the amounts of money spent on a lock smith!

- , Hackett, AR, USA