8.0

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jan 102010

PT Cruiser 2.4L

I went to the store and got gas, and then parked My 2002 Pt.Cruiser in the parking lot, locked it up and went in the store. When I came out unlocked it and started it up. The fan was already on, then it went off, and my air bag light came on, and my windows didn't work. I thought that is was a dead battery or at least a weak battery, or a fuse. I went straight home and checked all of the fuses, and tested the battery, all fine. I then went to the relays and checked them, al lworking order. I disconnected the battery for 4 minutes to see if it would reset it, and it did nothing. Have no idea what to do from here. any suggestions?

- , Vinita, OK, Pacific Islands (US)