- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 3 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 16 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 22 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door locks don't lock1
- door sensors not functioning1
- seat heater burned hole in seat1
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Base (Infant) 1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.