8.0

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jun 152016

PT Cruiser Touring 2.4L Turbo

I can't seem to find out whats causing the brake lights from coming on when the pedal is depressed, I have replaced the main brake pedal switch but still nothing I have checked all bulbs and found NO problems. even the Led brake light is not working but ALL other functions Blinkers , light switch on tail lights , 4 ways, parking lights all work but still NO brake lights. I'm hoping someone can tell me what will fix this problem as I can't use this car with this problem.

- , Reno, NV, USA