- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 53 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 65 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 66 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2012 Dodge Avenger (Page 2 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports road tests has noted deficiencies in the 2012 Avenger with regard to engine noise, acceleration, braking, handling, transmission, fuel economy, driving position and rear visibility. But at least it has a cool marketing campaign ... right?
- Crashes / Fires:
- 14 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 14 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,048 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem