- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 13 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 39 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 63 days ago
1998 Dodge Caravan
Worst 1998 Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical failures2
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.