- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 32 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 52 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
2002 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2002 Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power window stopped working4
- click sound,won't start2
- powertrain control module failure2
- speedometer has gone haywire2
- computer failure1
- multiple electrical problems1
- power locks don't work1
- NHTSA: Electrical System18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.