- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 6 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 66 days ago
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turnover, won't start2
- PCM stopped working2
- alternator failure1
- battery exploded1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.