- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 5 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 19 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 23 days ago
- May 30: Chrysler Recalls 4.3 Million Takata-Infected Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 51 days ago
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turnover, won't start2
- PCM stopped working2
- alternator failure1
- battery exploded1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.