- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 14 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 55 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 60 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 64 days ago
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turnover, won't start2
- PCM stopped working2
- alternator failure1
- battery exploded1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.