- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 17: Investigation Closed into Alleged Dodge Viper Rear Suspension Problems
- December 9: Chrysler Recalls Cars and Trucks With Transmission Problems
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument panel lights malfunctioning3
- battery exploded1
- electrical unit failure1
- PCM stopped working1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.