- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 2 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 34 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 67 days ago
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turnover, won't start2
- PCM stopped working2
- alternator failure1
- battery exploded1
- NHTSA: Electrical System38
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.