2014 Dodge Charger suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Charger:

2014 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Aug 092015

Failure of the front lower control arm and tension strut bushings.

- Newnan, GA, USA

Apr 272014

Charger 6-cyl

While traveling on the freeway (in the lane next to the carpool lane) the car immediately pulled to the extreme left causing me to crash into the center divider. During this time, I had no control over the vehicle. When I was finally able to come to a complete stop, the tire was pulled back next to the front driver door, but still upright and headed forward. You could see where the tire had been spinning against the body of the car. (these are known symptoms of a failed ball joint) unfortunately, the complete tire assembly was ripped off as it was loaded onto the tow truck. Chrysler has since ruled that the accident was caused by my "misuse/abuse" of the vehicle. However, it was only 4 months old and very well taken care of. A total of $13,000 of damage was done to car, of which they have placed the blame solely on me; based off of photos that I took after the accident. I waited three weeks for them to send an investigator out to look at my car... he never showed up. The repair work was started on my vehicle without my authorization. (cover up??) the body shop (which is at the Dodge dealership where I initially purchased the car) has since advised me to let them finish the repair work, and attempt to trade the car in. I have expressed to them and the Chrysler group that I would not feel safe in that car if it was fixed. I also find it unfair that my insurance would have to pay for their mistake and faulty part. I could have been killed in that accident, I hope that others who have experienced this problem will come forth so that lives may be saved in the future and injuries prevented.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA