- December 31: Dodge Recalls Dart Aero To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 29: Older Dodge Trucks Recalled After Reported Fatality
- December 25: Dodge Recalls Challenger To Repair Instrument Clusters
- December 19: FCA US Recalls 3.3 Million Vehicles To Repair Takata Airbags
2014 Dodge Charger
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Dodge Charger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Dodge Charger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
2014 Dodge Charger ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:ALTERNATOR/GENERATOR/REGULATOR NHTSA Campaign #14V634000
Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Durango; and 2012-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured April 22, 2010, to January 2, 2014, and equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 amp alternator. In the affected vehicles, the alternator may suddenly fail.
Consequence: If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler is expected to begin notifying owners of this recall on November 28, 2014. The remedy for this recall campaign is still under development. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P60. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V634000 »