- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- October 3: Dodge SRT Viper Recalled To Fix Seat Sensor
2014 Dodge Charger
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Dodge Charger
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2014 Dodge Charger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Dodge service shop immediately!
2014 Dodge Charger ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:ALTERNATOR/GENERATOR/REGULATOR NHTSA Campaign #14V634000
Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Durango; and 2012-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured April 22, 2010, to January 2, 2014, and equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 amp alternator. In the affected vehicles, the alternator may suddenly fail.
Consequence: If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler is expected to begin notifying owners of this recall on November 28, 2014. The remedy for this recall campaign is still under development. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P60. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V634000 »