- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
2002 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2002 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all the lights flicker off and on while driving5
- 4WD will not engage, service 4WD light is on1
- door ajar light is on1
- DTC P0601 PCM internal rom checksum error1
- interior lights will not go out1
- starter went out1
- vehicle controls difficulties1
- won't start, odometer reads "NO BUS"1
- NHTSA: Electrical System30
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.