- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 25 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 33 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 58 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2013 Dodge Dart (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,703 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.