- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 36 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 65 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 79 days ago
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 1997 Grand Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- display on dashboard cuts out4
- dodge body control module quit2
- interior lights flash2
- interior maplights not coming on with door1
- NHTSA: Electrical System23
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.