- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 18 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 20 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 46 days ago
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 1998 Grand Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start intermittently12
- crankshaft sensor not working1
- electrical of unknown origin1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.