- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 3 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 17 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- May 30: Chrysler Recalls 4.3 Million Takata-Infected Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 49 days ago
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 1998 Grand Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start intermittently12
- crankshaft sensor not working1
- electrical of unknown origin1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.