- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 18 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 27 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 34 days ago
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 1998 Grand Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start intermittently12
- crankshaft sensor not working1
- electrical of unknown origin1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.