8.0

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Nov 202008

Grand Caravan

Yesterday I went to Wal-mart to have my oil changed and the guy lowered my window, why I don't know, and he came back, your window won't go up. so now it is middle of Nov in WI it is currently 18 degrees and we have two small children, one is four and she told me on the way home, "Daddy it's cold, roll your window up" (to myself) that idiot at Wal mart put it down and now it won't go up.

- , Fond Du Lac, WI, USA