- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2001 Grand Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic doors not working1
- instruments go crazy, engine dies1
- no power and car won't start1
- power door locks not working1
- speedometer went backwards after battery change1
- turn signal failure1
- window does not go up1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.