- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 1 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,858 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: