- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 18 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 30 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 31 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Control Arm Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: