- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 61 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2001 Ram 1500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure12
- 4x4 slow to engage1
- c/v joints broken1
- rear end locks up after you stop1
- transfer case gone out1
- universal joints failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.