- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 4 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 12 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 42 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2001 Ram 1500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure12
- 4x4 slow to engage1
- c/v joints broken1
- rear end locks up after you stop1
- transfer case gone out1
- universal joints failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.