- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 0 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 5 days ago
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Darts To Fix Brake Problems recalls | 67 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 93,856 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace head/gaskets (5 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)