- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 4: Fiat Chrysler Sued in Canada for $5 Billion
- August 1: About 284,000 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sensitive Airbags
- July 31: Government Looks Into Harmon Kardon Radios After Jeep Hack
- July 24: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles After Jeep Hacking Incident
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 93,856 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace head/gaskets (5 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)