- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 18 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 30 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 31 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 62 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tail lights don't work15
- lamp out comes on when going over bumps3
- front corner lights and running tail lights stay on2
- lights turn on after leaving truck awhile2
- no other lights work when headlights are on2
- brakes lights on when car is off1
- fuse box stopped working, no running lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting22
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.