- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 16 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 18 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 44 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tail lights don't work14
- lamp out comes on when going over bumps3
- front corner lights and running tail lights stay on2
- lights turn on after leaving truck awhile2
- no other lights work when headlights are on2
- brakes lights on when car is off1
- fuse box stopped working, no running lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting22
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.