- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 9 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 23 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 50 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 55 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.