2002 Dodge Ram 1500 steering problems

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Sep 282002

Ram 1500 8-cyl

My husbands 6 month old Dodge Ram 1500 2002 tire came off while driving and caused a terrible accident. I was behind him in my car and had to pull him out of the truck. The aluminum spindal broke in half. Whcih many mechanics have looked at it and stated that this is what caused this truck to wreck. The airbags defaulted his body impression was in the steering wheel. The front left tire came completely detached from vechile.

- Castroville, TX, USA