- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 36 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 65 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 79 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2004 Ram 1500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear of vehicle chatters and hops2
- clunking noise at start and stop and over bumps1
- front end noise1
- NHTSA: Suspension32
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.