- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 18 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 21 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 23 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 49 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2004 Ram 1500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear of vehicle chatters and hops2
- clunking noise at start and stop and over bumps1
- front end noise1
- NHTSA: Suspension34
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.