- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 33 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 2004 Ram 3500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transfer case exploded2
- u joints driveshaft bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.