2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid:

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Owner Comments

Jun 202013

C-Max Hybrid

The owners manual, third printing does not match the am/fm/cd with sync configuration of my C-max. On numerous occasions I have contacted Ford about this issue but have been stonewalled. They have sent me a first printing manual which does not match the configuration of my car. I have spoken on the phone to the consumers desk numerous times and always received the statement, "we are sorry" I have asked this customer service desk to file a formal complaint, I have written letters to Ford and received no reply. I need help from your office requiring Ford to produce an owners manual that matches the configuration of my C-max. This is a safety hazard because while driving the lack of knowledge of how the voice operated system works. It is impossible to be safe if their are no operator instructions.

- Springfield, VA, USA