2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid:

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Owner Comments

Aug 072014

C-Max Hybrid

Heard loud scraping sound from front underside of vehicle. Pulled over right away and saw that entire front edge of fascia at underside of front of vehicle had come loose and was dragging on road.

- Quincy, IL, USA

Aug 152013

C-Max Hybrid 4-cyl

The lift gate repeatedly continues to crash down on my shoulder and back after having to physically lift open the lift gate because the buttons or controls to opera lift gate would not work would not open without me lifting it when I completely opened it and went to lean in my leased Ford cmax the lift gate came down crashing onto on my back shoulder neck as I was leaning well into the rear hatchback area.this continues repeatedly having to physically open lift gate and then it crashes back down on me without touching any buttons or even trying to close it.I reported incident at time I took leased Ford in again for recall service and still Ford says the recall work is complete and the liftgate actuator has never been replaced after multiple complaints and multiple attempts to bring it to dealership for service on our leased cmax.this has been reported to Ford dealership and had to go into Ford for warranty recall notice of lift gate actuator was to be replaced as well.the lift gate continues to have issues and will come down while I am underneath and it has to be manually closed and opened buttons work occasionally never for longer than a week besides it comes down and actually bounces back up off my body to come crash down again before I can try to get away.

- Fresno, CA, USA