- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 19 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 28 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 28 days ago
2000 Ford Contour
Worst 2000 Contour electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car turns off when electrical accessory is turned on1
- car won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.