- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
1999 Ford E-150
Worst 1999 E-150 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 E-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-150.