- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
1996 Ford E-150
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 E-150 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 13
- engine problemsNHTSA: 12
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 E-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-150.