3.5

2010 Ford E-150 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford E-150:

2010 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Feb 062014

E-150 8-cyl

After starting my van on the morning of 02/06/2014, my low tire pressure monitor alerted me of low air pressure in one of my tires. I checked my tires to see which tire was low, and noticed the tread separating from the left rear tire. Because of this tire condition I inspected my other three tires and noticed all of the tires had slight tread separation. I quickly made an appointment to replace all four tires at belle tire of belleville, mi. At this time I wasn't aware of any recall on my tires. After reading an article about tire recalls on Feb,24 2014 for my vehicle, I called Michelin to see if my tires were part of the recall, but without the old tires I could not prove the type of tire I had, they would not pay for the replacement of my tires. Okay I understand that, but my tires only had 36000 miles and had tread separation. I told the Michelin rep they may want to expand the recall because my tires were falling apart as well. I'm just glad they didn't blow out while driving!!!

- Ypsilanti, MI, USA