- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
2001 Ford Excursion
Worst 2001 Excursion engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejected from cylinder head8
- stalling while starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel10
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Excursion Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Excursion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Excursion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Excursion.