1. dealer found short in steering column (1 reports)
2003 Ford Excursion electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Excursion:

2003 Ford Excursion Owner Comments

Sep 022004

Excursion XLT

Ok after three separate occasions of break down on the wrong side of town. Smelly and dirty rental cars that were too small for my family. Misdiagnosed and still the vehicle has a mind of its own! Loses power and then it comes back, transmission shifts late, doors lock late and then unlock after you lock them. Eleven miles avg to the gallon I can live with, but having my engine rev up to 9000 rpm's and the transmission starts shifting like it is a bronco bull, is absolute Bull! ON THREE SEPARATE TIMES IT HAS DONE THIS ! Then it goes dead and will not start, Finally they say it is fixed! But You Can't tell me that my engine and transmission has not been compromised in some form or fashion! Nothing towed with this Excursion with a 5.4 L V-8 all the maintainance has been done and this is what I get in return. Ford says they understand how I feel , Well Ford why don't you feel this! My foot where the sun doesn't shine! Customer Relation Center should be called the Welcome to India Convention how may I align with you as a fellow human being? I have felt that way too, I understand the way you feel, I can most certainly agree with you, and so on! Then they send you an email saying thank you for calling and we are glad your problem has been addressed and taken care of. STILL HAVING MORE AND MORE PROBLEMS OUT OF THIS EXCURSION! $&%$&#(%&$(%&#$&%(&#(%&%(#$#(#&*%(&

- , Shreveport, LA, USA