2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Jan 152011

Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4.0L V6

I purchased a 2001 Sport Trac for my daughter in 2007. Since that time I've had to repair the spark plug ejection problem 3 different times. Each repair shop that I've been to has been very familiar with this problem. But, to date each fix has failed. So i guess my question is, what does Ford say about the problem and how do you finally fix the problem?

ClydeS