8.7

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Mar 162011

Explorer Sport Trac 4.0L

my signal light on the right hand side will not work on the back only. the signal clicks fast as if a bulb is blown. I changed it and still no good. It works for a few times then wont work for a lot of the time. I'm hauling a trailer and its crappy having to speed up or slow down so people behind me are not running into me. Getting lots of people honking

- , Red Deer, Alberta, canada

Nov 252010

Explorer Sport Trac

I have been trying to get my truck inspected for the last 4 months but I cannot pass inspection because I cannot get the left break light or blinker to stay working. I have brought it to a garage 3 times and they say they fixed the problem but the next day it's back to not working. I believe there is a bad ground wire somewhere but I do not even know where to begin searching. Also, when going down the road my fog lights blink on and off. I have never owed a vehicle with so many electrical problems in my life. I cannot afford to have someone fix it, I am at a loss because I still owe over $5,000 on this truck!!! I hope someone can give me some advice on what to do and where to start.

- , Eddington, ME, USA

Mar 152008

Explorer Sport Trac

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Should not be that tough of a fix.

- , Calgary, AB, Canada