1. new fuel pump (1 reports)
2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Oct 292006

Explorer Sport Trac XLT 4.0L V6

Fuel pump failed two months after warranty. Had car towed home then towed again to repair shop, (not to dealership )as they shafted me about an alignment previously. I will be buried in one of my reliable VW Transporters. 69 & 71 Westy.

Update from Oct 24, 2011: New Problems : running lean on both right & left bank/ Changed MAF & 2 Oxegen sensers Front.still a problem. Running lean. When I replaced the thermostat I found a Rotten Vacuum ELBOW hidden by the upper radiator hose, After replacing the 5/8 ID vac hose Everything is perfect. Erased check eng light. check all your vacuum lines before you spend big bucks like me . Yes I live in the dumbest city in US FRESNO

- , Fresno, CA, USA