2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

May 152011

Explorer Sport Trac

Ford should have to recall this problem and fix the issues. People can't afford to fix these expensive repairs and we shouldn't have to. These are life threatening repairs and they should have to take care of the problems.

- , Ellsworth, KS, USA

Jun 272006

Explorer Sport Trac XLT

I have a vibration problem with my 2003 Explorer Sport Trac. It had 90,000 km when this started. Went to the dealership "Weiland Ford" in Kitchener, the worst customer service ever. More attitude then a 16 year old. They spent 2 days driving the truck on different road tests, charged me $600 and told me I need new tires. I spend $1200 on new Goodyear Fortera tires. Still have the same problem. So, I went back to the dealership. They are not sure what the problem is now, and not sure how to fix it. I do a lot of traveling for work, and the vehicle vibrated between 60 - 130 km/h. What am I going to do next, not sure yet. But this is my last ford for sure!

- , Kitchener, ON, Canada