2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Jul 092016

Explorer Sport Trac

Ok where can I start besides that I've come to hate my truck I have spent thousands of dollars fixing it constantly first off light in the car go on and off while driving whenever you hit a bump than I get random little leaks all the time and had my transmission worked on a year ago because it was messed up and here it goes again I don't know what the hell is wrong with it but sometimes I swear I just wanna throw the damn car off a bridge every other day there's another problem not my ac has stopped working I was drinking home from the gym yesterday morning at a red light he car shut off locked my steering wheel locked my doors locked my brake started beeping on my dash wouldn't let me do anything that's dangerous it was a major road with the light just turning green I'm stuck can't even put it in neutral and roll it out of the intersection I turned it off and turned it off drove it home woke up next morning found something leaking drove to work not its having problems shifting I'm so done with this truck

- Knoxville, TN, USA

Dec 152015

Explorer Sport Trac

Dome light turns on and off intermittently when driving. Often occurs when driving over rough road or in turn. Will turn off if (any) door is opened and closed or if the key is "jiggled"

- Raleigh, NC, USA