9.8

2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Apr 192009

Explorer Sport Trac

My new 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with adjustable pedals has the accelerator pedal and brake pedal too close together. I find myself hitting the gas at the same time I am hitting the brake. This is an accident waiting to happen. I already have run into an intersection once.

- West Chester, PA, USA