Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Welcome to North America, Ford Fiesta. Thanks for bringing your herky-jerky transmission, numerous interior quality complaints, and an engine that dies while driving.

2011 Ford Fiesta suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Fiesta:

2011 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Oct 142015

I bought a used 2011 Ford Fiesta in December of 2014. Within a couple of weeks I began to experience excessive shuddering, knocking, banging noises. Excessive shaking, stuttering. I have taken it to my Ford service department and all they said is Ford wont do anything until the car breaks down or fails to move at all. And when that does happen, all corporate Ford will do is replace the clutch and they even said that wont be a long-term fix because it will always happen again and again.. I am really fearful of getting into a serious accident with this lemon... I am hoping but not holding my breath on Ford taking responsibility for this.. until the NHTSA makes them do something about it.

- Saint Louis, MO, USA

Nov 192011

First incident occurred in Nov, 2014 on a cold Saturday night. Driving and all of sudden car, turns itself off in the middle of traffic and I have no power, no nothing, I'm trying to avoid being killed, because I have no emergency lights or anything. I get out and start waving traffic to go around. I had to call police, who came and stayed with me for two or more hours, cause he tried unsuccessfully to get my car to go in gear and start. To no avail. We were there on blocking traffic. Without this officer help, I know I would have been killed, by oncoming traffic. Second time, I'm at school. Ready to leave for the day, everyone's leaving except me. Does it again. This time I have to leave it. 3rd. Time I'm at car wash. Driver began to move my car to be washed, you guessed it, again embarass won't start and says it's not in gear. I call dealership, again who says they don't know what or why or what to do. And you guessed it, go to visit my daughter. Only problem is I can't leave, same problem again. This time I gotta leave it again. Dealership comes out next day, and they can't get it started, now it's still sitting at my daughter's house, just waiting to see now. What my options are as a consumer. I feel powerless and used. ********* please please please someone help me !

- Pageland, SC, USA

Dec 042014

Drove car on highway this morning on way to work and car would not accelerate or go. The only thing moving was the RPM's. I had to pull over on the highway and turn the car off. After the restart, the car was able to accelerate but now it was shifting badly in and out of gears. My work was only right around the corner so I was able to make it in. I went on a lunch break to test drive it around the block and it was giving me the same problem. Shifting out of 4th gear into 3rd for no reason. It's not even drivable. I have already had this car in the shop 2 times for transmission issues. Both times took weeks to get my car back, and I've only owned this car for a year and a half. This will be the 3rd time it's going into the shop, and now it's starting to risk my safety in the process. I have a 1 year old as well so I am not happy about this! something needs to be done about the safety issues of these cars and their transmissions.

- Glenolden, PA, USA

Oct 182012

Fiesta 4-cyl

The car started shaking this is not the first time there have been countless other problems with this Ford product. There needs to be a recall on this.

- Palm Bay, FL, USA

Feb 022012

1) fuel leaked unto the ground under the car.. 2) while driving when I reached 60 mph to front end of the car started shaking.. 3) door panel fell apart.

- Princeton, FL, USA